Exchange policies x Refunds
Returns in store:
If you bought an article in store, you can return it within 30 days of the date of purchase or date of receipt of your order for items purchased online.
You will need to have your invooice, labels as well as the original packaging. You will be able to exchange your articles, obtain an applicable store credit or a refund if your article was a regular price product. Only 1 exchange possible.
Returns by mail:
- Contact us to get your return number.
- Replace the article that does not suit you in a box or shipping bag with the original packaging, the labels and the invoice.
- Send us the article at the following address:
158 B Park Road, Sainte-Anne-des-Monts, QC, G4V2V2, Canada.
- Place the parcel at the post office closest to you. Postal fees are assumed by the customer.
Upon receipt of your package, we will issue a credit note (gift card) of the amount of your order. You will receive a confirmation email from us with the details of your credit note.
Conditions for online returns:
- You must contact us To get a return number. Any article shipped without a return number will be refused and returned to the customer at its expense.
All products must be returned toCaroune Ski Shop in perfect condition and meet these criteria:
- Have the original labels
- Have not been worn or used
- Be clean and undamaged
If the item (s) shipped do not encounter these criteria, we reserve the right to refuse the return. In such a case, the product (s) will be returned at the customer's expense.
Do not hesitate to contact us by email at Carouneskishop@gmail.com or by phone at (418) 764-1671 for any questions regarding our exchange and return policy.